Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What kind of yarn are you?

First off - T didn't wear her new knitted dress for Easter. I would say that it was too cold, but the real reason was - it needed a slip. I thought I could just stop at a store and pick one up. I couldn't find one. I went to several stores. Then I searched the internet. There are only a few places online. I really don't want to make one. It is a slip. A simple slip.

Do you know what I could find in all the stores for a size 4-6x?
bras. Yes, they have bras for little girls. Bras? Give me a break!

Oh, yes - also the 80's seem to be back. You can buy leggings and bike shorts with lace along the bottom for girls of all ages.

I am getting old.




You are Mercerized Cotton.You are always very crisp and neat. You are very playful and are happiest while outdoors in the sunshine. You are sometimes accused of splitting hairs, but in the end people find you pretty easy to live with.
Take this quiz!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I did the quiz : I'm Baby Alpaca!

Anonymous said...

Even if you had gotten her a bra, she still would have needed a slip, what are those stores thinking!