Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Lots of little projects


I can't believe that it has been so long since I have written!

I had stopped knitting socks and have been knitting preemie items for one of the charity collections from the Mid-Michigan Knitting Guild. I had to stop myself, I wasn't getting much else knitted. Those little items are very addicting. Now I have a lot of buttons to attach.

I also received a huge box of yarn so I can get started on my Christmas knitting for my nieces and nephews. Siblings, you may want to avoid this blog for the next few months... Honestly, with all of the toy recalls, it has me concerned about gifts this upcoming holiday season. Knitted items haven't been recalled, so I am working on several cool sets for my nieces and nephews. I was going to give T her items at Christmas, but realized that I needed her to try items for sizing. So she is a willing participant.

No comments: