Here are the guidelines: Go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday month and day only. Then post three events, two births and one holiday that occurred on your birthday, then tag 5 friends. (I won't tag anyone. Please participate if interested.)
- 1536 - Anne Boleyn, the second wife of Henry VIII of England, is beheaded for adultery.
- 1568 - Queen Elizabeth I of England has Mary Queen of Scots arrested.
- 1962 - A birthday salute to U.S. President John F. Kennedy takes place at Madison Square Garden, New York. The highlight is Marilyn Monroe's infamous rendition of Happy Birthday.
- 1925 - Malcolm X, American civil rights activist (d. 1965)
- 1948 - Grace Jones, Jamaican singer and actress
- Commemoration of Atatürk, Youth and Sports Day in Turkey (1919).