Sunday, August 16, 2009

Growing Scrappy


Still plugging away on Scrappy. I think I am about 1/2 way with it. It is a fun knit. Slow, but fun. It is getting a little too large to just lug around willy-nilly.

A new toy that I am happily toting around is my Kindle. I have read several books on this and I have many more waiting to be read. I also have uploaded several knitting patterns on it. I also can type in notes and easily bookmark. Because of its wireless access I am able to check my mail and Facebook in the middle of a chapter. It works great on the road too. It wasn't meant to be used as a browser, so it is slow and cumbersome. But it works great in a pinch or for quick web checks.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are tempting me to begin making a scrappy too! But I am having enough trouble getting through the second Lady Eleanor. So I will just ponder it awhile, maybe in a year or two. I can just imagine one on my sitting room couch.