Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lookin' Up


Last night after work we drove down to Howell to enjoy the balloonfest. I have wanted to do this for many years. When we lived in Gaines we would hear and see balloons fly over head. (Dave and I also took a ride in one over 10 years ago.)

The only thing I haven't seen yet is the Balloon Glow. This is where they fill them up at night (they don't take off) and you see the filled balloons lit from inside. All off them glowing.

If you have the time this weekend, please go. It was easy to park and the crowds were easy to maneuver through to get to what we wanted to see.

Michigan Challenge Balloonfest


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Thea said...

We did this in NJ last summer - it's amazing, isn't it???

ColorJoy LynnH said...

Great, Color-Joyful photo. That must be incredible.

I always wanted a ride in a balloon. Maybe someday I'll actually do it. Right now I'm choosing to spend funds elsewhere.

LynnH