Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mystery Revealed

Mystery Sweater is now completed. It only needs to be washed and mailed off to Warm Woolies. I enjoyed not knowing how it was going to look. It wasn't complicated, but had enough interest to keep me going. I think this would be a nice sweater for a boy. I would knit it again, but next time in worsted. The bulky weight for this purpose was good. My main goal was to have this sweater be nice and warm for those who are in need.

It was also enjoyable that it was daylight when I finished. Nice to take photos of the finished the object outside and in the s.u.n. Don't tell Mother Nature that it is mid-March.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! So cute. Perfect for a little boy.

ColorJoy LynnH said...

I guess I am too much of a control freak to think knitting something would be fun, if I didn't know what it would look like.

This was really a lovely design, though. How nice that you enjoyed it so much!

LynnH

Larjmarj said...

Wow! Really nice work!