Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Made it!

0 Days left - Finished mitten count - 14 pairs. 3 for family members and 11 for others.

Month of Knittin' Mittens has come to an end. I will admit it. Towards the end I slowed down. It was the thumbs - all 28 little dinky thumbs. My last mitten I strung out over 3 days. Even using the magic loop method, the short rows of knitting, turning, knitting... bleh. But the body portions were fun to knit. It was similar to knitting socks. So here they are 11 charity mittens knitted with superwash worsted weight scrap yarn on #3 needles.

I am done. Did I mention that I am done? finished? Any kid/husband claiming they need mittens/gloves can go buy their own for the rest of this season.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Larjmarj said...

Wow!! What a really good feeling of accomplishment.

That's awesome!

Unknown said...

Way to go!!! Love them all.

Octopus Knits said...

Holy cow! That's impressive! I'm sure your mittens will be put to good use :)