Sunday, October 1, 2006

Coming into port


I am nearing the end. My sister-in-law said that when she made hers she wished that she had a way to double the band so that she could have a nicer finish along inside. I figured since I still had that part to do, I would give it a try. So following a hat pattern that had the band folded I tried that trick with my band. It came out ok, but I think I could live with the inside as it was originally intended. I do like how the inside bands are neat, but they are thick and it was time consuming. Over all I like it, just don't think it was worth the extra effort. (Had I not tried it, it would have been nagging me to wish I had done the band fold.

Although it could be considered done - I am going to put in pockets before I wear it to work.

No comments: